Topic: The importance of Technology in Schools
Rules for Essay Competition
- Open to all Caribbean Nationals between the ages of 8 and 16 years.
- Essay must be the writer’s original work.
- Essay must be related to the given theme: The Importance of Technology in Schools
- Essay can be no longer than 250 words for primary schools and no longer than 500 words for secondary schools.
- Essay must be typed on A4 paper, using Times New Roman Font, doubled spacing and submitted in word format.
- Essay submissions will be categorized in three age group:
- Winners will be chosen from all three categories mentioned above.
- Attach to essay a cover page with your Name, Age, School, Email and Country
- Submit essay to: email@example.com
- Submit essay on or before September 1st 2017.